[Year 12 SofDev] IARTV sample exam MC#1

Tim Kottek tim at experiencetorquay.com.au
Thu Oct 25 18:21:38 EST 2007

Hi,

Consider that the question was ambiguous by the use of occur. That according
to my thesaurus has two meanings (1) happen [take place, crop up, come
about, arise] and (2) come to mind [strike, appear]. Could using "detected"
as in Program syntax errors are detected been less ambiguous? It still has
both B and D as possible answers. A is ruled out by compilation, and C is
related to functionality of a compiled program. Perhaps one too many options
for an unambiguous question unless of course more than one answer is
acceptable

Cheers

Tim
0425 777 230 Land line 03 5261 9354