[Year 12 SofDev] My U3O1 SACs and assessment guide - UPDATE!

Adrian Janson jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 19 12:56:07 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

You are very welcome to tweak - so tweak away!

In terms of the time, I plan to try to finish it before the end of term.
Our periods are 44 minutes in length - 5-6 of them will probably be enough
to get there.  The only things are: creating the DFD can be a bit fiddly and
might take 2 lessons by itself.  The network diagram is fairly simple,
however 2 lessons will probably be needed for that as well.

I do let my students refer to their notes (they don't help them that much!).
I also get them to complete all sections electronically - all diagrams being
created in Visio.

>From a personal perspective, I like to keep this task fairly simple, as I
tend to put some challenges into the programming ones...

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Janson
VITTA President
Director of ICT
Melbourne High School
Forrest Hill, South Yarra
p: (03) 9826 0711
f: (03) 9826 8767
e: jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
www.mhs.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.  Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education
& Training.