[Year 12 SofDev] More fun

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Mar 13 23:51:44 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

 Why stop there ? Investigate how arithmetic happens at the bit level as far
as hardware required.
Build a half adder and a full adder building to a 4 bit adder and study the
processing behind it .... rewind to the IT Systems course circa 1990.

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au