[Reporting] student report card

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Sep 11 17:26:15 EST 2006

Haven't decided....

BUT...

Suggest that we should follow the DET recipe exactly for the first year and
see what hits the fan !

The recipe (as gradually revealed piece by piece at the last moment) will be
an increased workload on teachers due to the lilkelihood of continual and
late changes, extra comment sections.
It will also be an extra load on for report admins due to new software, data
structure and procedures (student feedback especially).

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx:
9555 8617

If a man would move the world, he must first move himself.  Socrates