[Reporting] RE: Edumail no: 5031 New Student Report Cards DE&T QuickVic Softward Reminder

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 6 09:45:31 EST 2006

Thanks for that very clear comparison of features, I will be recommending
that we continue with Markbook for 2007.
We will thus not need to be involved with the QuickVic Software rollout at
all
Thanks

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto:admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
<http://www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au/>  Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you.
This is the principal difference between a dog and a man. Mark Twain (1835
1910)

  _____