[Philosophy] test - ignore

Richard O'Donovan rodonovan at fhs.vic.edu.au
Sun Jul 15 11:37:25 EST 2007

What a sick puppy you are Greg.  All those floods out your way have done nothing to cleanse your heretical ways I see!!

While there's a little life in this list, does anyone have any comments on the new study for next year?  I confess to being a little taken aback by some of the text choices... I think Sartre was one of the better ones - certainly from the kids' perspective.  Any thoughts?

Richard