[Philosophy] and so it starts again...

John Payne JohnPayne at toorakc.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 22 09:15:54 EST 2006

Hi, Richard, for what it's worth, I'm here.

We've got Units 1 & 2 off the ground with 11 students - 8 from Year 10,
3 from Year 11.

And we've got a few Year 12s doing the Monash Enhancement Philosophy
programme.

Keen to converse and share ideas with others ......

Regards, John.

Revd. John Payne

Chaplain

Toorak College

Old Mornington Road

Mt Eliza

Victoria 3930

* (03) 9788 7238 (Direct line)

Fax (03) 9787 5888

Email johnp at toorakc.vic.edu.au

This electronic mail message is a personal communication from the sender
and does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of Toorak
College, Mount Eliza.

If you believe this email may have been sent to you in error, please
inform the sender by return electronic mail.