[Philosophy] RE: Turing

Richard O'Donovan rodonovan at fhs.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 25 10:20:04 EST 2005

You know about the chatbot site I suppose - although you'd need a computer lab to get kids to interact...  You could also try (not that I've done this, but plan to...) getting them to play the game where a male & female leave the room, then have the class pose questions to them (via you) to ascertain which is which - have one of the two kids as a 'liar' who is trying to fool the class while the other is being 'honest'.

Don't know if that's of much use however!!

Richard