[Opensource] New developer demographics

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 22:56:42 EST 2010

Kangaroo (ROTFL) You should have seen the Star Trek Tribble that I was
tossing about at the dinner! I have a bag of 25 hand puppets that I use in
the classroom and they saw good service at my http://acec2010.info soapbox
session.

Note that they only work with your creative input and again, only if your
fist is unclenched and the hand is held open. In a very broad sense, they
are entirely open source.

You can read about some of my fun reflections about past conferences in my
next Scrapbook column "Confessions of a conference junkie". Enjoy the read!
:-)

Regards Roland