[Opensource] Pencil - 2D Open Source Animation

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 17:40:23 EST 2008

Wow Cameron! This is an impressive bit of software. I will get our tech
Daniel to add this to Gimp and Inkscape on our default computer setup for
image editing although it might fit in better with the sound and Video
section with Monkey Jam for creating animations.

Just the thing to simulate pencil and paper 2D animations that students
enjoy making with ye olde flick books. Would go well with the Waicom drawing
tablet we have in Graphics. I use one on my Ubutnu desktop at home, must try
this out. Thanks for sharing. :-)
     http://www.les-stooges.org/pascal/pencil/

If anybody is curious how to use this tool, check out the online manual and
screenshots at
     http://www.les-stooges.org/pascal/pencil/index.php?id=UserManual

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au