[Opensource] Re: [Yr7-10it] Help!!2

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 17:55:32 EST 2008

Try "windows open source" in google. That yields
www.opensourcewindows.org - a sort of 'best of' list. There is also
the open disc www.opendisc.org

Also, the open-source edulist is a good resource
"Open Source Software Mailing List" <opensource at edulists.com.au>,
(though I suspect many of the members are the same :)