[Opensource] Openoffice in NSW education

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:15:07 EST 2008

Although our Ubuntu powered kiosks and small laptop program happily runs
just open office and nobody has complained (or probably noticed), most of
our school computers run different flavours of office. I accept work from
students authored with either. Probably as a bilingual school, we have
learned to regularly celebrate our differences and the freedoms we have to
speak or work in the ways we wish or need to.

We are using an open source based video system in our library that is based
on MythTV. Plumi sounds interesting .. must look that one up. :-)
     http://plone.org/products/plumi

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au