[Opensource] Submissions to the Australia 2020 Summit on Open Source

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:26:22 EST 2008

Apologies if you have already heard about this (cross post from the ITA
mailing list by Stephen). I noticed some interesting submissions following
the video address by PM Kevin Rudd. Just skim the submission paper links on
the LHS if you want to quickly read the information. I am downloading some
of the MP4 videos now.
     http://tomw.net.au/moodle/mod/resource/index.php?id=9

There are some big issues here and good ideas for schools to consider.

Regards Roland