[Opensource] OpenSource for Schools Meeting?

Peter Ruwoldt ruwoldtp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 20:37:33 EST 2007

Fantastic idea Donna
This is about Open Content and in the spirit of 'Free and open Education
for all'
Would Grant High School in Mount Gambier be a good spot?
hmm, probably not but could we hook into it somehow?
Peter

--
Free and Open education for all

Peter Ruwoldt
Grant High School
Hosking Avenue
MOUNT GAMBIER  SA  5290

P. 08 87263107 (Do not leave voice mail)
F. 08 87250173

ruwoldtp at granths.sa.edu.au
http://www.watiwara.com/