[Offtopic] 1:1 and the future of Computer Labs

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:20:32 EST 2013

Each to his own I guess. We are a 1:1 netbook school too, pulled apart the old labs sold the gear off to interested staff and students. Starting our 2014 year 7 intake with 1:1 iPads (year 8  following) .. Our talented tech did a great job setting up a new iMac lab for the arts area. Very exciting times to be teaching in.

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead