[Offtopic] Electronic Student Diaries

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 14:23:45 EST 2011

Google Calendar is great. I saw some fantastic applications of different
school calendars integrated with this tool for coordinating student events.
We use it here to schedule staff meeting events etc. Works seamlessly on my
laptop, iPad and even with my DEECD Exchange Calendar using the iCAL format
(bit like RSS but for events)
     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auqou1zRZnM

Matthew is right, too many emails flying about.

Regards Roland

On 7 June 2011 11:42, Litsa Tzelepis <htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au> wrote:

>  Hello.
>
> Our school is looking into replacing the traditional paper-based student
> diary with an electronic version.
> Are other schools using electronic diaries, and if yes:
>
> 1. Are they working for your students and staff?
> 2. How are you communicating information to parents?
>
> Thank-you, Litsa {:-)
>
> ---
> Litsa Tzelepis
> Mount St. Joseph Girl's College
> htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
> Year 11 Level Co-ordinator
> P:8398 2000 | F:9398 3498

 <http://globe.gov/about/>  <http://www.google.com/educators/gta.html> Roland
Gesthuizen - Learning Technologies Coordinator
Keysborough Secondary College <http://www.keysboroughsc.vic.edu.au>, Acacia
Campus

B.App.Sci., M.Ed.(ICT), ACCE Professional Associate, Educator of the year
2010

*"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can
change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret
Mead*