[Offtopic] Feedback re laptop choice for school please

Kevork Krozian K.Krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Aug 23 09:34:43 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

  We are considering going with the following ACER laptop. Any feedback, experience and issues from any school that has used them would be very appreciated.

With thanks

Kevork

The machine of recommendation is the Acer Travel Mate 5742Z. This will replace the current Acer machine which is listed on the DEECD website.

The machine is a higher spec machine as you can see below with an Intel Pentium Dual Core P6100 Processor, 15.6" WX GA Widescreen display, 160 GB Hard Drive, DVD Super Multi Drive, 2GB Memory, 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N and a 3 Year Warranty. Once I receive the full specification brochure from Acer, I will forward this through.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB42A6.6AC4AE30]
*Image is for display purposes only. The actual product may vary slightly.

[cid:image002.png at 01CB42A6.6AC4AE30]

Please find below the pricing table including two bag suggestions for your consideration. Please note pricing is exclusive of GST.

[cid:image003.png at 01CB42A6.6AC4AE30]

Kevork Krozian
Digital Learning Manager
Forest Hill College