[Offtopic] USB drive manager

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 13:40:04 EST 2009

I must compare it with the one we are using, :-) I suspect yours works
across different users on the same computer.
     http://blueonionsoftware.com/DeskDrive.aspx

Turning off autorun.inf is good .. We moved our CDROM drive letters to X: on
our college network to free up as many drive letters as we can at the lower
end for USB devices etc.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au