[Offtopic] windfall school tech spending list

Wayne Hewett staffwhe at rsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Feb 22 21:19:46 EST 2009

Yes, down here in Rosebud, we are a fairly conservative lot when it comes to innovation.. my concern, even with the existing handout for PCs from the fed gov is that we wont have the funds to support similar levels of resourcing in the future.

If more money comes our way, I'd be looking at all those items expressed in others lists, but, if it was allowed by the fed bean counters, I might be tempted to create our own little "future fund", earmarked for 6 years down the track.

Wayne Hewett