[Offtopic] Fwd: IB & Blogging

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Thu May 15 21:02:15 EST 2008

> From:   Kerrie Smith <ksmith at educationau.edu.au>
> Date:   Thu, 15 May 2008 17:05:58 +0930
> Subject:   [Oz-teachers] International Baccalaureate

Hello everyone

If you are an IB school, or if you have IB teachers, can you please pass
on to them that there is a fledgling IB community over on me.edu.au that
they might like to join:

   <http://me.edu.au/c/IB>

> From:   Kerrie Smith <ksmith at educationau.edu.au>
> Date:   Thu, 15 May 2008 16:51:52 +0930
> Subject:   [Oz-teachers] Do you blog?

There is a new group on edna Groups for bloggers that may interest many on
this list

   <http://www.groups.edna.edu.au/course/view.php?id=1862>

Blogging Corner is a place for bloggers, would-be bloggers, and blogging
mentors.

Whether you are just starting out on your blogging journey, are some
distance along the track, or have loads of experience, we hope there will
be something here for you.

Forums currently running

·         Questions and Answers

·         Blogs in the Classroom

·         Brag – great activities and examples of work

 Wikis

·         Where is your blog?

·         Recommended blogs

Poll:  What do you use to blog?

Regards

Kerrie Smith

Assistant Manager, edna,
Professional Learning & Online Communities
education.au
Level 1, 182 Fullarton Road
Dulwich, SA 5065
p +61 8 8334 3213