[Offtopic] Dual booting Macs

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 15 20:43:22 EST 2008

Sorry no it is not OS - my mistake
One tends to think of OS when things are free and forget that some
applications have a free version and then more fully featured paid for
versions - as in VMWare

My mistake - or I could just blame Oldtimers Disease....

Retirement - COME ON DOWN!!!

Cheers
Ros

Roslyn Meadows
Head of ICT Implementation
Head of Assessment and Reporting
Bentleigh Secondary College
| 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062 |

There are three ways of being dead - heart dead, brain dead, and not
being able to connect to the internet!