[Offtopic] 'Water down the plughole' international experiment

Royce Williams Royce.Williams at billanook.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 19 10:54:21 EST 2008

Well
Here is a good reference I use all the time
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Bathtub

Plus this is the internet .. I have written this in a Forum therefore it is now true even if it wasn't before

And Double Plus True ..
Storm etc phenomena are much larger and over a longer time from than water going down a plug hole.

And as the last statement from the Ministry of Truth

"There are Lies damm lies and statistics"

Royce  Williams
Billanook Alligator Farms
Catch Your own Handbag