[Offtopic] Back Pay - State Schools

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 21:25:50 EST 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 7:52 PM, Trish Sims <simsgrove at lexicon.net> wrote:
> Hello List
>
> I am on LSL (sob) and have been watching my bank account closely. The
> back pay due today did not seem to be included in my pay as was
> expected.
>
> Is this the situation for all? I am out of touch and would appreciate
> info.

Same thing happened to me - I asked the school's business manager and
it turns out I was overpaid earlier in the year, and they hadn't taken
it back out of my pay - I think they wait till bonuses like this so
you don't feel the hit. Just about everyone else I know got the bonus
tho :( But certainly you should talk to the business manager or
principal to find out why - maybe you won't get it till you are back
in the 'normal' system

vik