[Offtopic] Back Pay - State Schools

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 14 21:25:00 EST 2008

Hi Trish,

People who are currently at work (not on leave of any sort) received their payment in this weeks pay. I think the SSO that is in charge of this sort of thing at my work, told us that people who are on leave are going to be payed at a later date...  So you may want to ring your school and find out what they are thinking....

hope you get results soon..
Debra McDonald
Network Manager
Lyndhurst Secondary College