[Offtopic] 3D network management

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:59:33 EST 2008

Many years ago I joked with my technician Mike about playing a computer game
that could visualize what is happening on the network, in an odd way linking
our computer games club activity to our network management. This reports how
this can be done and even used to deploy network changes. Imaging playing a
3D game of Quake .. applying service patches as you run about terminating
rogue processes.

     http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2008/04/21/1208742844690.html

Stand and Deliver.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au