[Offtopic] Facebook and staff productivity

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Apr 20 15:08:49 EST 2008

Have a look at this website Cameron, we had Spencer Kagan to our school
last year and have now adopted a whole school approach to his strategies
of cooperative learning, although yet to use them in staff meetings.

http://www.kaganonline.com/KaganClub/FreeArticles.html

Cheers

Ros

Roslyn Meadows
Head of ICT Implementation
Head of Assessment and Reporting
Bentleigh Secondary College
| 9579 1044 | 0412 614 062 |

There are three ways of being dead - heart dead, brain dead, and not
being able to connect to the internet!