[Offtopic] Ultranet

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:13:35 EST 2007

I believe Ultranet started as Glen Waverley's intranet that they developed
several years ago.  Some of the GW teachers were heavily involved in the
project.  Saw a protiotype at a conference about 3 years ago and the plan
was to have rolled it and all State schools use it as Cameron noted (ie one
system for all State school students, I think from P to 12)

And Oracle was also involved as Clarke said.

Joseph Papaleo
Ivanhoe Grammar

On 23/05/07, Clarke Stevenson <clarke.stevenson at bigpond.com> wrote:

> It's going to cost $61 mil because Oracle will be involved.
>
> Need I say more?
>
> Clarke Stevenson
> Director, Sales and Marketing
> Edcube Pty Ltd