[Offtopic] Shared Photo managment programs

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:40:30 EST 2007

Interesting idea, but I'd rather something on-site (the department
will probably block Flickr before long, as you could no doubt use it
for bullying or something). And there is the whole ethics thing
(Flickr is owned by Yahoo, who are in kahoots with the represive
Chinese government). Gallery seems like a nice option; thought it
would be nice if there were an off-the-shelf solution.

It's going to be primarily for teachers to store photos.

Cheers,

Victor