[Offtopic] Shared Photo managment programs

Joseph Papaleo josephpapaleo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 13:28:12 EST 2007

Who do you want to access it?
If it is only a few people, then flickr could be suitable.  (www.flickr.com).
  You can lock down your files.  (I have started a family photo album that
my brothers can upload to that is "only" accessible by us).  Tags can be
assigned, etc.

If it is the whole school community, then I don't think I'd use this.

Just noticed that our school has blocked it. Bugger!!

Joseph Papaleo
Ivanhoe Grammar School
Plenty campus

On 3/30/07, victor rajewski <askvictor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Does anyone know of any programs like iPhoto or Picasa that work in a
> multi-user, multi-computer context? I want a better management system
> of the collection of school photos than just folders. Any thoughts?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Victor

Joseph Papaleo

Computers & 21C Eduk8n