[Offtopic] GIMP

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Mar 8 11:17:32 EST 2007

Yeah.....Whiteboard markers were created by the same people that created
inkjet printers and mens razors.
BUT.. how long before we get a class-action (appropriate term) against
the manufacturers of chalk and schools because all the chalkdust
teachers inhaled over the years lead to them becoming grumpy old
curmudgeons that reckon anything new is a fad.  ;)

Cameron