[Offtopic] Interesting pen type interface

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:54:51 EST 2007

Here is a video of an interesting pen based interface. Nice eye candy
but I must admit to still wondering it will really improve my
productivity or make my computer desktop look as messy as my real
desktop.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ODskdEPnQ

Ow yes, and here is a live demo of it being used
     http://www.ted.com/talks/view/id/131

VLCplayer is some FLOSS software we have on all our school computers.
It can play the FLV and MP4 downloaded versions of these two videos.
     http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Credit goes to my QSITE friends who posted this on their QLD mailing list.

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au

change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
--Margaret Mead