[Offtopic] galloping glaciers

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:17:44 EST 2007

Good point Stephen, last year we switched our home to electricity sourced
from a wind farm and this year switched our two family cars to biodiesel and
biopetrol (new servo in Boronia). Its something we can do now to make a huge
impact on our family greenhouse gas production.

Still, a friend was at pains to point out that not only do we need to make
my life more sustainable and reduce our eco-footprint, we need to also think
about reversing the debt made by ignoring the warnings for the past few
decades. (sigh). If we think of the damage caused by all our schools, not
just today but over the last couple of decades, then the mind boggles.

Regards Roland