[Offtopic] e-learning systems

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 8 15:29:06 EST 2007

Many schools use Moodle, and there is a moodle mailing list on
www.edulists.com.au

We have also had some fun/informative/informal meetings with internet
access where individual teachers have shown/spoken about what they are
doing with moodle.

Why purchase expensive software when there is an open-source alternative
that also just happens to be the best!!

Cheers

Ros Meadows

Roslyn Meadows | Information Technology | Bentleigh Secondary College |
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au | ph 03 9579 1044 | mobile 0412 614
062