[Offtopic] Choice of Electronic Whiteboard

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 23 14:18:29 EST 2007

Hi Folks,

   About 18 months ago we had a discussion about the merits of Electronic Whiteboards.

At my school, the decision has been made to purchase 4 of these. The only issue is which brand to go with.

Here is the email from a colleague :

"As we are going to trial electronic whiteboards I would like some opinions on the pros and cons of the
Promethean, mimio, smartboard and teamboard. Which should we go with? "

 Could I ask those out there with experience in the use of any of these whiteboards to make their recommendations please ?

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au