[Offtopic] Guidelines on schoolyard brawls

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 16:42:33 EST 2007

Having just read The Age's report on the same story,
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/08/11/1186530679029.html?page=fullpage#contentSwap1
I am baffled/bemused by the report that no teacher was on yard duty
due to an administrative error. If it was a matter of a teacher who
missed their yard duty, that teacher would be hauled over the coals.
But if the admin stuffs up...

vik