[Offtopic] (no subject)

Cameron Bell bell.cameron.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Apr 22 10:33:16 EST 2007

Sorry to hear of your woes Stephen.
I and we (my school) decided a long time ago not to worry about Vista
(and advise staff accordingly). We have insisted all new computers have
XP loaded (interesting to note that Dell is backtracking and allowing
customers to order XP as the pre-loaded OS again) and will not move over
to Vista (if at all) for at least another year - maybe 18mths.
Personally, I will be rolling over  my R52 to a Macbook when I am due.
Can't see the point of getting just a win/lin based notebook when I can
have a mac/lin/win option and have it all!  ;)
Good luck!
Cameron