[Offtopic] Artroom Macs?

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sat Aug 26 00:31:31 EST 2006

Hi Helen and all,

Can anyone with Mac classrooms etc help Helen ?

I'm sending your excellent suggestions for the VITTA
Conference to the Office Helen. Your classroom ideas
sound cutting-edge, and, you've asked good questions!

I'm certain VITTA will be interested in your activities,
Helen, especially in relation with VELS,  and you may
also consider membership yourself. Meanwhile maybe
someone on this list can help regarding Artroom Macs.