[Offtopic] Sending SMS Messages from a PC

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Apr 13 22:43:38 EST 2006

Prefer to go with Australian provider even if more expensive.
Worry about sending all our business to offshore multinationals.
I use www.valuesms.com.au (I hope that they REALLY are Australian !)

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped. - Groucho Marx (1890 - 1977)