[Offtopic] Here is a good reason to learn a little math*s!

Rupert Russell r.russell at ballarat.edu.au
Fri Oct 21 21:52:34 EST 2005

Hi All,

Take a look at the following e-mail that I just received then stop for a
second to think about what would happen to your inbox if you acted on it
:-)

see also: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/school/names.asp

Sorry, guys, it's quick and for a kid's school project! (and you are the
ones I thought might follow through, either because you work in a
school, you have kids, you like science, or you're just plain nice) This
is for a science fair project. If you could do this I would appreciate
it! DON'T ASK, JUST PLAY! Copy and paste this letter into a new email
(PLEASE do NOT hit "Forward"), then read the list of names below. If
your name is on the list, put a star * next to it. If not, then add your
name (in alphabetical order, but no star.)
Send it to ten people and send it back to the person who sent it to you.
Put your name in the subject box! You'll see what happens - it's kind of
cool!
Please keep this going. Don't MESS it up, please.
Adam
Aileen

[...]

Susan *