[Offtopic] ACERS

Therese Keane keanet at kilvington.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 16 10:56:50 EST 2005

I am not sure whether anyone can help me -  but I have inherited a
number of problems. The school I am currently working in has 4/5 year
old ACER computers which are still under lease (gasp!). The problem the
school faces is that a number of these computers have died and we need
to ensure that they are in working order before the computers can be
sent back to the lease company at the end of the year. As the machines
are so old, it is hard to source working parts - and to send it to
repairs will cost a small fortune.

I am wondering whether any one has any of these computers and would be
willing to sell these computers as either parts or as is? The specific
models are Acer Power SE (tower case) Acer Power 4300 (desktop case)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Therese

Therese Keane

Director of Information Technology

Kilvington Girls' Grammar

2 Leila Road

Ormond, Vic 3204

Phone: +61 3 9578 6231

Fax:     +61 3 9578 3378

www.kilvington.vic.edu.au

This message, including any attachments, is provided without responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of care by Kilvington Girls' Grammar. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this email message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted. This email is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly prohibited. If this email has been received in error, then please notify Kilvington Girls' Grammar immediately and destroy the original message.