[Offtopic] RE: Purchase versus lease

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 25 11:45:05 EST 2005

G'day Kevork, we have Novell FTP and NetStorage so I can grab the files that
I want. This doesn't let me see inside the contents of the files so there is
a bit of poking about with downloads to try to find something that you only
have a vague recollection of.

I discovered that Copernic had indexed all my H: drive files so when I did a
desktop search for "Purchase Lease" it also threw up the file names of
things that I had forgotten about in obscure directories back at school. FTP
did the rest. Almost as good as having the files on your local desktop. :-)

Missed your VITTA IS session last week, was upstairs with the IPM gang :-)

--
Roland Gesthuizen - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au