[Offtopic] RE: Purchase versus lease

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 25 11:45:05 EST 2005

Hi Bruce, I have something here too that I made a while ago. As it is
Copyleft, go ahead and hack it to your advantage! Just keep me posted on any
modifications that might benefit my future applications ;-)

Say, this is cool. I set Copernic to index everything on my home directory
at school on Friday. Although I am at home and cannot see my H: drive files,
I knew from a Copernic search on the laptop exactly where the file was at
school. I then used ftp to go and grab it for this e-mail :-D

Kevork, have you had a chance to play about with Copernic? Last week I
dumped using Google Desktop search in favour of this new desktop search
tool. I am glad that somebody mentioned it at the last PCEDUG meeting.
	http://www.copernic.com