[Offtopic] Wizards of Synchronised Computing

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Dec 24 11:02:26 EST 2005

Hi Roland and everyone else,

The link to this video was first sent to me a few weeks ago and I have bored my friends and family brainless with it. I wondered what the music was - it is amazing! If you visit www.planetchristmas.com they have lots of houses which have been decorated and also those which are set to music, also detailed directions how to do it all - obviously some people are not stuck in exam correction/report writing mode during the early part of December!!!

I am amazed at how each year the decorations on local houses get bigger and more complex - the people over the road from us used a company of electricians to set up lights all over their house - is this cheating?

Love the little yellow paper hat Roland! I wonder how many of us computer nerds have secret musical abilities!

Christmas Cheers to everyone. Thank you to all those who contribute, and a big special thanks to Kevork (did I spell it right this time?) and the other moderators - you deserve big cheques in the mail, but alas, a big thank you from me will have to suffice.

Have a wonderful and well deserved break everyone.

Ros Meadows
Bentleigh SC
9579 1044
meadows.roslyn.m at edumail.vic.gov.au

Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog.
Doug Larson