[Moodle] Request for suggestions

Daniel Stanley Daniel.Stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 26 12:36:59 EST 2009

How about a wiki?
Have a link to each resource in the introduction.
The students then create a new page in their wikispace for each
assignment?

I have been collecting homework tasks from my year 9 IT class in this
manner this term.  Has worked pretty well (except that the online
marking needs to live somewhere else.....)

Dan

Daniel Stanley
IT Co-ordinator | Carrum Downs Campus
Flinders Christian Community College
email:  daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au
<mailto:daniel.stanley at flinders.vic.edu.au>
switch: 03 97850000 ext:327
direct:  03 97850027
mobile: 0433708013
fax:      03 97735710

"A man finds joy in giving an apt reply- and how good is a timely word!"
Proverbs 15:23