[Moodle] Moodle Integration with Drupal

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 15:57:47 EST 2009

Here is an interesting plugin we are looking to try out on our Drupal
server.

http://drupal.org/project/moodle

"Integration of the Moodle Learning Management System with Drupal. This
includes major functionality changes. This module begins the effort of
integrating Moodle and Drupal, by allowing display of various course
information on the Drupal site with links to the appropriate places on the
Moodle site.:

This may not be appropriate for our current setup but there is scope towards
using this to create something akin to personalised Drupal pages for our
students. Pages that could only be viewed on the college Intranet or by
authenticated external users.  ala
http://studentname.student.westallsc.vic.edu.au

If anybody is curious about setting up a Drupal or Moodle server at their
school, just drop me a line and I can put you in touch with one of my
technicians who does a very cool job of this. He built our Drupal
installation a VMWare VM and it would be easy enough to do it for other
schools.