[Moodle] Workshop module

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 7 15:12:15 EST 2008

I would have to agree. I think there are two reasons for its under-use.
First, its setup panel uses terminology which does not immediately resonate
with most of us and, second, it appears to be no longer under development
(if my reading of the forums is correct).

Anyway, FWIW, I have used it for: whole form exam marking by teachers, class
peer assessment of animations, and self evaluation tasks with design briefs.

Laurie