[Moodle] Videos in moodle - file sizes - VLC player?

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 7 12:40:01 EST 2008

Thanks Michael, I wasn't sure which file took precedence so I set them
both to the same value. I think some users on this forum had the upload
size problem a while back and only changing php.ini didn't fix things.

Laurie

On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 12:21:07PM +1100, Michael Greenhill mentioned:

--
Laurie Savage