[Moodle] Videos in moodle - file sizes - VLC player?

Michael Greenhill mi at whsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Mar 7 12:21:07 EST 2008

The setting in apache.conf overrides that of php.ini, but at the cost of
(slightly) increased processing time per page. So, if you have the value for
max_upload_size in php.ini set to 12mb and the value for it in apache.conf
set to 20mb, you'll be able to upload a 20mb file.

That's assuming you don't have the max_upload_size defined elsewhere, eg in
a .htaccess file :)

While you're changing settings in php.ini, set error_reporting to "E_ALL ^
E_NOTICE", and display_errors to "off".

Michael Greenhill
IT Technician
Wheelers Hill Secondary College

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright
material of WHSC, Edumail or third parties. If you are not the intended
recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or
act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all
copies of them. WHSC and Edumail does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the
author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of WHSC or Edumail.