[Moodle] Manually created id's in moodle

Alan Oh OH.A at wcc.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 11 16:37:26 EST 2008

Hi moodlers. Can I ask if it is possible to prevent userids created
manually in moodle from having their passwords changed except by an
administrator? I am thinking of a common userid in moodle but don't want
the different users to accidentally change passwords.

Regards
Alan Oh

DISCLAIMER:  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately and notify the system administrator on postmaster at wcc.vic.edu.au.

WARNING: Although the college has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the college cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.