[Moodle] WIKI - Staff ICT AUDIT and Professional Development

Dr Paul Chandler paul.chandler at YVG.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 23 08:30:08 EST 2008

One could argue that a module to export teachers results out of Moodle
and into Markbook (ie database level) would be advantageous; the need to
keep moodle sync'd with Markbook would be the biggest challenge, I'd
think.

________________________________

From: moodle-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:moodle-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Phil Brown
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 8:07 AM
To: The Moodle Users' in Schools Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Moodle] WIKI - Staff ICT AUDIT and Professional
Development

Now you're talking Roland! This would be a good opportunity to have a
god at some real collaboration like the big boys of open source do. We
could all work together on this. Is there some one who is prepared to
manage the development? Maybe get a Sourgeforce account etc.... (You did
have a wild thought)

Phil Brown

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:59 PM, Roland Gesthuizen